Sunday, August 10, 2008

Olympic Junkie

I'm an Olympic junkie and sad to report that aside from Friday evening, I've barely been out of the house this weekend since the Olympics started. I've been glued to the TV despite all the things that I need to do. BTW, the men's relay 4X100m relay was amazing. Even the team coming in fifth beat the previous world record! It is a good thing that my week routine starts tomorrow, otherwise my muscles would probably start to atrophy.

We're doing intense Radiology review beginning tomorrow. Last week, we ended up killing Stan (the mechanical simulator patient) a couple times during these simulated patient scenarios. Wow! That makes people out there feel so secure, huh? The good thing is that we became better and better at approaching situations by the end.

Time for bed...zzzzz

No comments: